Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

March 6 Update


March 6, 2018
Good afternoon, Honors Choir Families –

I hope that you’re all doing well. I apologize for the tardiness of my update today.

Some reminders:

* Great performance last Tuesday from the CPS 5th Grade Honors Choir for the King’s Daughters Benefit Concert! I hope to have videos of the Honors Choir performance posted by tomorrow, after which time I will send out the links.

* The Honors Choir trip to Kansas City is coming up on Friday, April 6th. Pending approval of the trip itinerary and details, I will get that information to you very soon. Thank you for your patience.

* If your singer will be late, absent, or need to leave early from any Honors Choir function, please notify me in advance.

* All information on the distribution list can always be found on our blog at: http://cps5honorschoir.blogspot.com/

Have a great evening!

*Lindsey